BỘ ĐIỀU KHIỂN HÀN TỰ ĐỘNG ESAB - PEK A2-A6
Mã sản phẩm: 0460504880
Giá gốc 0₫
For use with ESAB CAN-controlled power sources and motors.
- One standard controller for all of ESAB's SAW equipment whether DC, AC, or AC/DC power source, tractors and Column and Boom. The standard controller reduces the need for operator training.
- Reduces risk of operator-caused weld defects, and ensures compliance to WPS by limiting operator access to only the required parameters. The PEK indicates if welding parameters are outside the set limits.
- Easy to change from one job to the next with 255 programmable parameter memories that allow individual settings for all stations to be stored in each unit.
- Easy to replicate parameters from one welding station to the other or from computer to the controller using a USB memory drive. No need for a laptop and Ethernet connection at the welding station.
- Back up weld and quality data stores all relevant data for monitoring purposes.
- Native language support for 19 native languages includning English, Chinese, French, German, Korean, etc.
- Built in step controller for step/spiral cladding applications
Power Requirements and Connections
|Connection Type to Power Source||Burndy 12-p|
|Input Power||max 900 VA|
|Motor Connection Adjustment, A2 and A6||connection of 2 motors, current 6A cont, max 10A|
|Supply Voltage||42V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Valve Output||1pc, 42 V AC, 0.5A|
Speeds and Temperatures
|Operating Temp||-15 - +45 °C (59 - 113 °F)|
|Relative Humidity||98 %|
|Welding Speed||0.1-2.0 m/min (4-79 in./min)|
|Wire Feed Speed||0.3-25 m/min (12-984 in./min)|
Weights and Dimensions
|Height||11 in. (273 mm)|
|Length||7 in. (246 mm)|
|Weight||14.5 lb (6.6 kg)|
|Width||9.25 in. (235 mm)|
CLICK ĐỂ TẢI VỀ TÀI LIỆU CHI TIẾT: